When hiking im known as the hobbit when im not hiking im Nate Rubio.

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011... Here We Go..


So far 2011 been fun....
My goals have been set so let 2011 begin!

New years Eve for me was mellow! After work Mariana, Kale and I decided to have a mellow night by having dinner at Roy's and spend our midnight celebration on the beach at Waikiki! New years day I had to work so I started the year off right by being responsible and getting to bed at 1240 am.







On the January 2nd I teamed up with a bunch of my hiking friends and we did a fun hike on the westside.. This being my first hike on the westside I was really excited to venture into new territory! The weather and conditions was perfect and it only took us 7 hours to complete.

Plenty more to come in 2011..

enjoy:

Nate


















No comments: