When hiking im known as the hobbit when im not hiking im Nate Rubio.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Fitness..

With only 3 weeks left to the Great Aloha Run Ive been training really hard to make Top 100... The top 100 runners are known as the elite... I laugh at myself everyday thinking how crazy it is that im trying to make top 100! For me to be among the elite would be an accomplishment, especially because I absolutely hate running!

I honestly think that Im in the best shape of my life but yet my goal is still far away! I need to knock 25 seconds of each mile to make it! FUCK.

okay other than that, I LOVE HAVING A JOB! I really enjoy what I do and the people I work with!

OREO baby is getting big... Its like Mariana and I have a little baby!! He is such a responsibility that i feel like a parent! I like it though its good for us!

I also have been getting really good waves on the North Shore. =)

yeah...








No comments: